Last Updated on September 22, 2022 by Rovamedia
The total value of Y Combinator companies is over $250 billion.
Including Airbnb, Stripe, and Coinbase.
Here are the 10 best resources from their startup library:
1. YC’s Essential Startup Advice
Fundamental advice every startup should know.
2. How to Succeed With a Startup
Build a product that is so good people want to spontaneously tell their friends about it.
3. How to Evaluate Startup Ideas
How to find your unfair advantage.
4. How to Win
How to survive and thrive as a startup founder.
5. How to Find the Right Co-Founder
6. How to Split Equity Among Co-Founders
If you don’t value your co-founders, neither will anyone else.
7. Co-Founder Mistakes That Kill Companies
Avoid these rookie mistakes.
8. How to Build Your Seed Round Pitch Deck
Strive for clarity and concision.
9. A Guide to Seed Fundraising
How to get your company off the ground.
10. Series A Guide
Insights learned from watching hundreds of founders succeed and dozens fail.
These are some of my all-time favorites from YC.
What’s your favorite startup resource?
Let me know in the comments.